There’s nothing more special than a bespoke handmade hat, hatinator or fascinator to finish off your look. Whether you want to stand out from the crowd or be a little subtle there is always the perfect style to suite you.
Hats have been a tradition choice for many years for weddings and special occasions. However the fascinator has become very popular in recent years and according to statistics have grown in popularity by 300%. The hatinator has grown in popularity also. Its a compromise between a hat and fascinator. If you haven’t got the confidence or feel a hat does not suit you then a hatinator is just the style for you. There are many things you have to consider when thinking about a hat, hatinator or fascintor.
FASCINATORS AND HATINATORS
- Consider hair style. If you have long hair you can wear it up. They are perfect for shorter styles.
2. Fascinators with a headband are more secure with short hair than one on a comb
3. Hatinators are a perfect compromise and are ideal if you are pettit
4. Fasinators and hatinators can be worn all day as they are normally light in weight and you tend to forget you are wearing one
5. When it comes to the colour you choose consider your hair colour. Do not choose a colour similar to your hair
6. Wear your fascinator or hatinator on the same side as your parting as this will balance your look
- Hats will always be the most popular accessorie for weddings and special occasions
- Try on many styles to find the right one for you. If you are tall don’t wear a hat with a deep crown. A large brim is perfect
- Small hats are perfect if you have pettit features. However a large brimmed hat with a short crown is good also
- Make a statement with a hat. If you have the confidence to wear one make sure its a bold colour with lots of feathers and detail